Home » Careers
Healthcare Business Analyst
Job Code: HBA101108
Certify Data Systems, a leading edge venture backed health care IT company, is in one of the most exciting and growing sectors of the health care industry, Health Information Exchange (HIE). Our technology enables the electronic exchange of patient information between hospitals, physician practices and labs, enabling greater efficiencies throughout the healthcare industry and better patient care. The company’s breakthrough, patent-pending products are increasingly being adopted and deployed by renowned hospital systems. We are looking for top-performing candidates that are ready to support Certify’s explosive growth in a market that is securing significant investment dollars.
Summary of Duties:
Certify Data Systems is looking for a Healthcare Business Analyst to deploy its suite of products into the healthcare market. You will use your extensive knowledge of our products along with your knowledge of clinical EMRs, hospital/lab information systems and interface engines to create a deployment plan tailored to the customer. You will work with the customer to successfully execute the plan. Following deployment, you will hand off support to Certify’s technical support group.
- Work with customers and the sales team to understand customer requirements.
- Prepare deployment plans, communicate to customer, and gain customer sign-off.
- Configure, test and deploy our software products in the field or remotely.
- Investigate and resolve any deployment problems.
- Work with product management and development to define product enhancements that better serve our customers.
- Use appropriate tools (bug tracking, CRM) to determine the nature of any product issues and communicate to the engineering team.
- Communicate in a timely manner with customers and management.
- Planning and deploying software products in a healthcare environment.
- Knowledge of HL7 messaging, clinical EMRs and/or hospital information systems is a must.
- Strong written and oral communication skills are required along with solid change management and documentation skills.
- Strong project planning skills are a must.
- Knowledge and experience with healthcare organizations, medical terminology and healthcare system business processes is desired.
- 3-5 years experience in a healthcare and technical environment.
- Hands-on experience deploying applications into Windows and Linux environments as well as installation and configuration of Linux servers is strongly recommended.
- Experience in the Quality Assurance (QA) process is desired.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working in fast growing startups is preferred.
Our customers are spread across the country; some travel may be required. We are looking for ambitious individuals that thrive in a team-oriented environment in a fast-paced, growing organization.
Certify Data Systems, Inc. provides innovative products and solutions that allow different systems to exchange health information, improving patient care, lowering costs and enhancing revenue. Certify provides technology that makes interoperability a reality. Certify delivers all of the benefits of connected healthcare using a novel approach that is easy to deploy and manage, scales rapidly and assures compliance. Certify’s hospital Gateway and physician HealthDock® appliance work in concert as a completely integrated health information network. Certify deployments have been proven on a large scale, with hundreds of offices benefitting from the automatic and secure transmission of information. Certify is headquartered in San Jose, Calif.
Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com, and reference job code: HBA101108 in the subject line.
Certify Data Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applicant must be authorized to work for any U.S. company.