Home » Careers
Inside Sales Representative
Job Code: ISR100510
Certify Data Systems, a leading edge venture backed health care IT company, is in one of the most exciting and growing sectors of the health care industry, Health Information Exchange (HIE). Our technology enables the electronic exchange of patient information between hospitals, physician practices and labs, enabling greater efficiencies throughout the healthcare industry and better patient care. The company’s breakthrough, patent-pending products are increasingly being adopted and deployed by renowned hospital systems. We are looking for top-performing candidates that are ready to support Certify’s explosive growth in a market that is securing significant investment dollars.
Summary of Duties:
Certify Data Systems is looking for an Inside Sales Representative to sell its suite of products into the ambulatory physician market. You will use an understanding of our products along with knowledge of ambulatory EMRs and clinic workflows to communicate the features and benefits of our unique interoperability solution to physicians. You will work closely with Certify’s field sales team and our health system customers to successfully deploy our HealthDock® appliance in physician practices. Following your successful sale to the physician office you will coordinate the HealthDock® deployment with Certify’s healthcare business team.
- Achieve or exceed monthly revenue quota
- Work with our health system customers and the Certify field sales team to understand physicians’ requirements
- Develop relationships with potential customers via phone and email
- Perform online demos of the product
- Provide pipeline account information to sales management
- Work closely with the field sales team to generate an accurate rolling sales forecast
- Maintain primary relationship with customers and provide continuity to HealthDock® deployment
- Develop recommendations to improve the HealthDock® sales and sales support processes
- Utilize salesforce.com to manage and report customer sales status
- Support preparation of HealthDock® deployment plans, communicate to customer, and solicit customer approval
- College degree preferred
- Experience with the physician office environment and knowledge of medical and IT terminology is desired
- Previous sales or customer support experience required
- Well organized with the ability to multi-task
- Superior interpersonal skills are imperative to effectively manage relationships with customers and co-workers
- Strong written and oral communication skills are required along with attention to details
- Knowledge of ambulatory EMRs and clinical workflows an advantage
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook; Internet Explorer; and website navigation
- Prior use of salesforce.com a plus
- 2-3 years experience in a healthcare environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated success in sales and/or customer support
This position is based in our San Jose, California headquarters. However, our customers are spread across the country. While most of your time will be in our San Jose office, some travel to our customer sites should be expected. Up to 20% travel should be expected. We are looking for ambitious individuals that thrive in a team-oriented, fast-paced and growing organization.
Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com, and reference job code: ISR100510 in the subject line.
Certify Data Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applicant must be authorized to work for any U.S. company.