Home » Careers
Technical Lead/Senior Software Engineer
Job Code: SSE110131
Certify Data Systems, a leading edge venture backed health care IT company, is in one of the most exciting and growing sectors of the health care industry, Health Information Exchange (HIE). Our technology enables the electronic exchange of patient information between hospitals, physician practices and labs, enabling greater efficiencies throughout the healthcare industry and better patient care. The company’s breakthrough, patent-pending products are increasingly being adopted and deployed by renowned hospital systems. We are looking for top-performing candidates that are ready to support Certify’s explosive growth in a market that is securing significant investment dollars.
Summary of Duties:
Certify Data Systems is looking for a strongly motivated Technical Lead/Senior Software Engineer for its next generation product suite. The candidate must be capable of delivering high performance and highly scalable solutions in an agile environment. The candidate should be technically strong in Java, databases, Enterprise design patterns, and software best practices.
- Design, implement and unit test Java-based middleware that addresses high performance, availability and scalability requirements as well as tight security and verifiability requirements.
- Deliver projects on time and with high quality.
- Follow good coding, testing, and documenting practices and adhere to existing standards.
- Collaborate with business analysts to insure shared understanding of user stories.
- Excellent knowledge of Core Java, Threads, Data Structures, and Design Patterns.
- Experience with Spring and Hibernate.
- Experience with MySQL, PostgreSQL, or a similar database.
- Experience with a Web Container.
- Experience with UI Frameworks such as JSF, Spring MVC, GWT.
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration tools a plus.
- BA/BS in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience).
- 7+ years work experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working in fast growing startups is preferred.
- Experience with Grails a plus.
- Excellent understanding of software development process and full product development cycle.
- Excellent analysis and design skills.
- Excellent communication skills, including documentation.
- Be a part of a self-organizing team; able to collaborate with Business and QA staff on projects.
- Agile development environment.
Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, and reference job code: SSE110131 in the subject line.
Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com, and reference job code: SEI120315 in the subject line.