Home » HealthLogix Platform
Certify's HealthLogix HIE Platform Delivers
Certify’s HealthLogix HIE platform utilizes a “network” approach that offers multiple system configurations, including cloud-based options, to meet the unique needs of hospitals and their affiliated providers. HealthLogix delivers true semantic interoperability between disparate Electronic Health Record (EHR) systems, enabling hospitals, health systems, providers, and laboratories to exchange essential health information in real-time without changing workflow.
Community Query (Exchange)
- Integrated 360° longitudinal view of patient information aggregated from all community providers, including: patient visits, problems and family history, vital signs, medications, lab results, immunizations, allergies, procedures and encounters.
- Exchange clinical information in CCD/CDA format.
- Access complete patient records via clinician dashboard.
- Define custom consent policies down to an individual facility level.
- Policy enforcement at facility or health system level.
- Create as many consent policies as required, with a simple point and click interface.
- Meet the workflow requirements of physician practices.
- Better align community providers with their preferred laboratories.
- Allows definition and categorization of release protocol and customized workflow for specific orders.
- Ensure interoperability of standardized data across multiple hospitals and their employed and community physicians.
- Features Audit Trail Node Authentication (ATNA); patient and physician registry and identify management; and data view filtering.
- Comprehensive alerts and messaging.
Privacy and Security
- SSL, AES-256 failsafe encryption.
- Role Based Access Control (RBAC).
- End-to-end audit trail.
- Physicians control their patient data on-demand sharing, only when and where needed.
- Plug and play implementation does not disrupt office operations.
- Pre-built EMR libraries for seamless integration.
Integrates with Existing IT Environment
- Works with any information/clinical system, portal and EMR/EHR via HL7, IHE standards and RESTful APIs.
- Message, ontology and vocabulary normalization (SNOMED, ICD-9, ICD-10, RxNorm, etc.), aggregation, standardization, and de-duplication.