Home » HealthLogix Platform
Certify's HealthLogix Platform Redefines Value-Driven Care
Care teams can now refer to a fully-integrated population health platform to improve health outcomes across the care continuum. The HealthLogix Care Profile provides a true 360-degree view of an individual’s medical profile in real-time, enabling informed decisions at the most teachable moment. HealthLogix translates community-wide clinical information for the semantic interoperability of clinical code sets and clinically corroborates an individual’s active diagnoses, conditions, medications and labs to ensure only the most relevant and accurate information is provided. The choice is clear for leading health systems, care teams, ACOs and laboratories who require a fully-integrated HIE + Analytics platform to improve the health of their communities.
Community Query (Exchange)
- Seamlessly connect disparate Electronic Health Record (EHR) systems across your community and transform an individual’s medical data into real-time actionable health intelligence®
- Exchange clinical information in CCD/CDA format.
- Access complete patient records.
- Message, ontology and vocabulary normalization, aggregation, standardization, de-duplication and clinical corroboration.
- The HealthLogix Care Profile offers a true 360-degree view of an individual’s medical profile at the point of care.
- Ensure accurate and consistent analysis results by normalizing clinical and lab data, and translating this information into common computable concepts for the semantic interoperability of clinical code sets.
- Our analysis engine can clinically corroborate an individual’s diagnoses, conditions, medications and labs to ensure only the most relevant and accurate information is provided.
- Identify evidence-based gaps-in-care and drug safety concerns on an individual’s medical profile within milliseconds or an entire population within minutes to hours.
- Ensure compliance with the latest clinical guidelines and national quality measures.
- Define custom consent policies down to an individual facility level.
- Policy enforcement at facility or health system level.
- Create as many consent policies as required, with a simple point and click interface.
- Meet the workflow requirements of physician practices.
- Better align community care teams with their preferred laboratories.
- Define and categorize release protocols and customize workflows for specific orders.
- Ensure interoperability of standardized data across multiple hospitals and their employed and community physicians.
- Features Audit Trail Node Authentication (ATNA); patient and physician registry, identity management and data view filtering.
- Comprehensive alerts and messaging.
Privacy and Security
- SSL, AES-256 failsafe encryption.
- Role Based Access Control (RBAC).
- End-to-end audit trail.
Care Team Adoption
- Physicians can control their own health care system data via on-demand sharing, when and where needed.
- Plug-and-play implementation does not disrupt office operations.
- Pre-built EHR libraries for seamless integration.
Integrates with Existing IT Environment
- Works with any information/clinical system, portal and EMR/EHR via HL7, IHE standards and RESTful APIs.