Home » Implementation » Process / Partnership
Implementation Process A True Partnership
Implement, Educate, Monitor
Certify supplies everything needed to establish an enterprise health information exchange. We provide the technology, expertise, resources and support to deliver an exceptional, worry free experience.
- We require very little Hospital IT staff support.
- We deliver interoperability by leveraging technology, not people.
- We leverage standard processes that are reproducible.
How we execute
Your Hospital will be assigned an experienced Project Manager, Healthcare Business Analyst and Physician Services Representative who, in partnership with your team, will develop a plan tailored to your specific needs.
Healthcare Business Analyst
- Develops marketing and deployment plans based on the specific strategic and business development requirements of the health system.
- Defines current state of physician EMR adoption in the community, and determines specific interoperability goals for affiliated providers and aligns service offering to deliver short, medium and long-term value.
- Installs, configures, tests, and optimizes the Certify HealthLogix platform in your health systems’ data center or cloud-based hosted facility.
How we enhance your outreach
Our highly experienced Physician Service Representatives will engage your community physicians to market the value of hospital/physician interoperability and assist the provider office in the deployment of the HealthLogix HIE platform.
Physician Service Representative
- Coordinates with your staff on physician engagement.
- Works as a liaison between the EMR vendor, your staff, and the practice to ensure a smooth process for all parties.
- Educates your physicians and staff to ensure product and process knowledge.